Sunday, February 11, 2007

Run for the hills

The Talkatives are about to arrive. Well Mrs Talkative and the gang of not so talkatives with dog in tow. I need earplugs, Valium, walking boots (to take the dog out), patience, maybe another Valium, 2 pints of Guinness, a doppelganger to fill in when necessary, a helmet, a spare chair because there will be nowhere to sit, muscular strength, to hold the dog while on a lead, more patience, a get away car with powerful engine, doggy poo bags, maybe a third Valium (how many can you max out on I ask?), something to keep the kids amused, I know dress them up in red and put them in a field with a bull, yes I do love them, a course of Prozac, a little more alcohol, oh someone kick me in the head. A strong spiritual belief the day will come to an end though it may not feel like it. Somewhere to sit down again, rest, close my eyes and enjoy peace for soon all will be hit with the bombshell of the Talkatives.

Where did I put the valium? Please anyone with an address of the closest 24 hour pharmacy, bar and hospital?

No comments: