Sunday, February 18, 2007

What's wrong with me?

I went to the shops this morning and while there caught a group who were busking. But were actually practicing a bit of self promotion. While in a shop getting a newspaper an old man behind me said the group were good. He'd got their CD and they had been on TV. I wondered out of the shop and stood there listening to a song.

Then it hit me. In a few short moments I was getting quite emotional inside, I could feel myself wanting to cry. It wasn't as though the song was particularly soppy because it wasn't. The music was up beat. It was me. Something is happening to me and I don't know what it is. My emotions at times take control. I can't help it. I become more of a woman than a woman, and get the urge to choke up, well inside and shed a tear. But heaven's someone save me. Not in my own town while out shopping.

Maybe I'm an old woman at heart. I better keep an eye on this kind of thing, who knows where it could lead to, next week I'll be knitting, giving out recipes and reading Barbara Cartland books. Someone tell me, I need help! What's the answer?

No comments: