Friday, February 02, 2007

Strained Day

It's been a stressful day. This evening I spent about 3 to 4 hours word processing events of the previous 2 days. I had a moment to see Little Monster Boy which is always very nice and a short discussion with Sparkling Eyes which was also nice.

The events arose from being the new Ritz man on the block. Helping the little Fishes in situations where the big fishes want to chastise or throw them out of the pond. Todays event even played to an extent on my own paranoia. As a result I may get a complaint about myself. Great, something to look forward to. It's true my own fears don't help if things get bad, well then I thought. I should let them and not add to the stress of it by worrying. Unfortunately worry and paranoia are traits which go along with my temperament. Perhaps I wondered I should not be a Ritz man. My mind was put at rest in part by the Ritz chair and beautiful Sparkling Eyes. She is such a comfort. I realised further when stressed the world is pereceived differently, you become more observant. And more appreciative of precious things and people. I realised smiling and nice people become a crutch and very valuable.

I suggested to Sparkling Eyes, she I and the DIY man get a trailer with a field. Grow our own vegtables, never go to work again and live of social security. The world would be somewhat different. But I'm sure some other object would rise it's little head and cause my stress, or paranoia to resurface. Oh well off to bed, at least there only the ghosts can get me, at the moment I'm so tired I don't really care if they do. Boooooooooooooo

No comments: