Monday, March 16, 2009

Being sick

I been pretty sick the last few days and today it was bad enough to ring into the fish factory and tell them I couldn't make it. Seems to be really hard luck because the weather has actually changed and it's bright and sunny out. I can't help the feeling of being robbed of a couple of good days. Especially Sunday when I would of at least gone out to do something, anything, just to get out. Instead I've spent two and a half days inside. I get so dizzy if it weren't for being inside and close to a chair I'd of fallen down a dozen times. Lets not forget the three days of stubble so I don't look a pretty sight. More of a unpretty sight if such a thing exists. I think Sparkling might be a little better than myself and I hope she is, this flu or virus or whatever it is, is a thing you'd wish on your enemy not anyone you love. What it comes down to is you have to protect yourself as much as possible. Eat the right foods, stay away from sick people and do everything possible to stay healthy. Being ill has meant I've missed out a couple of days on my blog, but be assure very little has happened. In this present state the only thing I can do is eat and sleep and go crazy as the walls start to shrink. Closing in on me. Or is it the dizziness catching up again even though I sit still and hardly move an inch. Yep, it's no fun being sick.

No comments: