Monday, March 09, 2009

Dry hands

I feel like I have really worked hard today. Done the washing up, hoovered, cooked and even worn a apron entitled "stud muffin" yep my nose has been to the grind stone and have enjoyed every minute of it. I even had an early morning discussion with Rock Chick regarding the episode of which she bought up the episode of earlier and called me rude. Well I said OK, if Dangerous Sports lad thinks it was the case I'll apologise to him, providing you haven't got to him first. Her excuse was Dangerous was a wimp and never challenged anyone, he liked to keep the peace. I knew otherwise. I was right. A chit chat with Dangerous and he told me Rock had already spoken to him, she'd already warned him, so it meant he was under obligation to say nothing. Awwwe poor thing I thought, Rock has got him under her little finger. But at this point he knew did not think I was rude. He had enjoyed the banter.

The cat has been getting his continued revenge, by waking up early and demanding attention, he is driving me potty. He lays on the bed and you can feel his weight, he then refuses to budge. If you then get up in the morning he thinks it is actual time to wake up and needs food, followed by a run, then a half hour later his taunting scream of a meow, bellowing let me in. Yep he's driving me potty. In the middle of the day I checked up on him sleeping on the bed and purposefully woke him up. Hopefully he'll get the message and not wake up too early.

L & B man has offered me a lift to the station in the morn. I asked if it was to make sure I got on the right train. He said it didn't matter what train, any train would do. Awwe shame on him. In turn this evening I've been on call to the whims of Sparkling. After the washing up I even had to put some cream on my hands. Dry hands are awful. Rock wanted me to help her with a supporting statement for college. Then eight hours later she asked me for the first line. The reality was she didn't need my help and she's just got on with it, eventually. Brill.

Well I've enjoyed every single moment in Sparkling and Rock's company, though I can't say the same for the cat. I wonder if I can put an add in the local shop window. Cat for sale, likes food, comfort and attention. Also does a great impression of an alarm clock.

No comments: