Monday, July 04, 2011

Back to the grindstone

It's back to the Fish Factory after a two week break.  I wonder what beholds me?  It is only when I take a holiday I realise the importance of taking time off.  The importance of seeing Sparkling Eyes and getting to tell her I love her.  Time in the company of people you love can calm a tense nerve.  There will be circumstances when this doesn't happen, but overall having a break because the break was sorely needed is a wonderful thing.  I'm sure the day will be short for me, because I always find it difficult working longer hours after time off.  However, I have in my phone a picture of Sparkling with a relaxed smile on her face, and a glass of wine, she was looking at me.  It's a bright sunny and happy picture, so a quick check of this should help me get through the day by putting things in perspective and hopefully keep my head in the right place.

No comments: