Saturday, July 30, 2011

Being drunk

Alcohol has a tendency to make me 1. soppy, 2. emotional 3. hungry 4. Happy, 5. in need of talking to those I love. When I ring up those I love they are usually sobre at this point.  Sparkling Eyes doesn't want to hear me.  But may I say when she rings me and I am sobre and she is drunk, I have to listen to her, even though my head gets in a right tizzy.  I get hungry.  I can't help it.  I drink, get drunk and need a portion of chips. It's definitely not good for me, because of all those calories and my new found way of going into a Weatherspoons pub and stealing sachets of sauce to put on my chips.  Emotional, dam I get so emotional and tuned into to all sorts of stuff it is almost as though everything which happens when someone talks to me that I feel it has happened to me.  Lets not forget being happy.  I'm a happy drunk.  I get tired want to sleep and also have a silly smile on my face, which probably goes hand in hand with the desire to hug everyone.  What the hell happens when I get drunk I don't know.  Just it releases some inner person to a much greater extent.  No matter what I do I can't get away from him, he's me but he's a different me.  Awwe and lets just say I could do with a good hug from Sparkling on such occasions.  Even if she has her sane head on and is avoiding me like the plague.  Such is the demeanour of being drunk.

Shame on me.

No comments: