Friday, July 15, 2011

Suffering withdrawals from the News

BBC journalists are on strike this morning.  The first time in years.  It's killing me.  How I love a dose of cut throat politics and news, the smell of blood as one lie is told upon another, the back stabbing, the intrigue, the whole kit and caboodle of it.  I scanned like a mad man possessed through the radio stations and there was nothing.  Absolutely nothing to rival the Today program.  How am I going to get through the morning?  Not even listening to talk about football helped.  I suppose it might of were I a footy fan, but it didn't.  Damn.  Damn the cut backs to the World Service.  What is happening to us all.  I need my adrenaline junkie shot of the news and skulduggery.

No choice, might just have to pop to the shops and get a BEANO.  What's Desperate Dan doing nowadays?

No comments: