Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Lost Keys

There are some things which are unforseen.  Such as Big Momma fracturing her hand in three places on new year's day and only going to the hospital a couple of days later when she couldn't put up with the pain.  Or there's the sudden anaphylaxis allergic reaction Sparkling took on Chrimbo day from a stuffing ball, one eppipen and three medics later she was given the OK.  Today though not quite on the same level of either Big Momma or Sparkling, I lost my keys.  I got to the door after a long day of work, put my hand in my pocket to search in the place they are always kept and they were not there.  Gone.  I'm not even sure where I have lost them.  Maybe at the Fish Factory, maybe at the Chinese where I had lunch or maybe lost on a train as I commuted.  I'm sure if they were tagged with GPS tracking then I'd have no problem in locating where they are, infact when you think about it all keys should be GPS tagged.  There's a million dollar idea for sure, better do a quick search on Google to see if such a devise already exists.  Yes it does, but is too expensive and is cheaper to get new keys cut.  OK it was an idea, I'll not be made a millionaire over night.  Another idea will come along.  Regardless, I rack my brains and don't know where the keys are, my keys have departed, gone to a better place.  Possibly even a warmer place than my pocket.  Ungrateful things.

No comments: