Saturday, May 12, 2012

Connected again

Well it's happened, three weeks and a new hard disk later and I have managed to get connected again.  Here at last.  There were days when I was dying to write a BLOG, but just had to hold it all in and do nothing about it.  Now I can begin over again.  Writing these things had become quite a habit and enjoyable.  In a few days time I'll get back into the groove all over again.  The world is my oyster as far as expressing myself.  I can feel sun on my face and it makes me glow with happiness.  Nearly as much as when I'm in Sparkling's company.  Which is something.  But things have changed.  The break has done me good.  It has given me a chance to actually use my time wisely.  To not become a hermit to this study room.  I've picked up books and began reading all over again.  Yes, I can actually read.  I've also got back into doing some study for myself, bits and pieces, things I am interested in.  During this I realized I will be studying for the rest of my life.  It's a certainty.  This old computer with a new memory (hardisk) has got old life in it yet.  It's a little faster, but it is also not quite itself and doesn't work as good.  Prone to intermittent internet connection and the browser dying for no reason.  Well I suppose if I was given a new hypocampus I'd be acting funny as well.  (Hypocampus - part of brain which holds the oldest memories).  It's working and this is really all what matters.  In the meantime I'm looking for a new ISP (internet service provider) being as I'm more than fed up with the one I have got.  Something to moan about in BLOG land.

So for now tata TTFN.  Back soon.  Gone out for lunch. 

No comments: