Thursday, May 10, 2012

No blooming internet, so what about life

I got no internet so it is like having my legs cut off.  I can't BLOG either, I've been cut off proper.  All because a hard disc would not boot. But I've been getting over it. 

Yep, I've taught myself to read again.  It's quite surprising how flicking the pages of a book can pass the time.  I will admit to watching a bit more TV as well, but I am keeping an eye on it.  Lastly worst of all I've been communicating more, ringing Sparkling or anyone else who I happen to know.  Which isn't really that many people.  I've been going to see Little Monster Boy as well and chatting to him. His view of the world is always wonderful, presently it seems to be based on football.  But I can put up with it.  His laughter vanishes those little things away.

So life has definitely changed a little. 

No comments: