Monday, May 28, 2012

Klingon: the way to communicate

The best part of my day has been taking Little Monster Boy out for a bicycle ride.  He is very entertaining and I'm sure he feels the same about me.  He demonstrated his knowledge of Klingon, which probably means he will grow up to be a nerd.  But I don't care, I love him no matter he turns out to be like and enjoy every moment I have with him.  In a similar way this evening I have been chatting to Rock Chick, she's nearly twice as old as Monster Boy and has different concerns.  Dangerous Sports Lad she told me could be getting even lazier than he ever was before, she makes her little moans and groans but she is deliriously happy when she makes them.  She told me how Sparkling Eyes had popped over during the week and given her lots of junk food.  A dozen doughnuts, a multibar packet of chocolate and other such items.  She then went on to moan about work, about the people she sees and one of her work colleagues.  I advised Rock she needs to chill out, these things sounded like they were stressing her out.  Then she tells me she wasn't really stressed out but did like to have a good bitch every now and again.  But I still think she needs to chill out anyway.  All the same Rock Chick is equally funny as Monster Boy but in her own way.  She doesn't know any Klingon, however people tend to confide in her.  She then goes on and spreads the gossip to other people.  It's like she has a desire she can't stop herself from doing.  She just does it and then she laughs.  I said spreading such gossip will eventually mean other people will not want to confide in her.  Except she said she knew but they still did anyway.  At which point she then tried to twist my words round and say I was having a moan about Sparkling Eyes.  Which I wasn't but I have to be careful about because between the pair of them, Sparkling and Rock I could end up being hung for something I hadn't done only to be acquitted afterwards. 

Maybe if I learnt to speak Klingon as well it would solve my problems, then know one would know what I was talking about.  Except of course for Monster Boy.

No comments: