Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Big Kapow

I feel I can not live without the most important person to me always being in my life, Sparkling.  So am progressing on a self inflicted bad health campaign via the help of little exercise and food. Yesterday it was a Singapore fried noodles and today it was steak and onion pie with chips.  Both high cholesterol lunches, one day a week exercise is all I get.  Sparkling isn't looking after her health and has high blood pressure, so I'm not going to bother looking after mine.  Which leads me on to think I'm going to be up for the biggy heart attack at some point.  It will be Kapow, I'll survive and be on drugs for the rest of my life or I'll be pushing up daises.  Well we all come from nothing and all return to nothing and we can take nothing with us because there is no where to go anyway.  It's all down to zero.  We have moments in time and a sense of humour.  So I'm going to put my head in the oven just to fill it up so Sparkling can't put her's in it.  There'd be no room anyway.

No comments: