Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Birthday and some feisty forces

It's my birthday today, and I have opened up two cards.  Another year has passed and it is odd how opening up a card can incur sentiment, it just does.  Unfortunately today I am not in the company of Sparkling and for about 15 years every birthday has usually been greeted by her.  He big hug is wonderful, but I will be going to see her next week and I know she will give me a hug then.  How much I love her can not be defined because there is no scale for it. It is good to wake up and be thinking about someone and during the day there will be thoughts of Sparkling.  So I really do look forward to next week.

Rock Chick is pregnant.  She says it feels different than before, already she has been put on lighter duties at work.  I would think Dangerous Sports Lad will shortly have to acclimatise to  his responsibilities as a father and provider.  Another is to not spend all night playing on a games consul.  I know they will get through their differences and tiffs, because they love each other very much. If Dangerous doesn't pull his socks up; Rock she will kick his arse around the flat (apartment) until he does.  Rock likes to be in control of things, and he'll have little in the way of alternatives.  I'm sure he has felt the wrath of Rock but the emotions of a pregnant woman run higher than a non pregnant one.  Further, there is the spectre of being on Sparkling's dark side.  Sparkling is a very feisty woman, and her passions as a mother to protect Rock Chick and kick Dangerous up the arse are highly versatile. She expressed these to me on the phone and as I listened my phone grew hot in my hand.  It was either this or the bad night's sleep she got.  He doesn't know it but there is a great force in movement, a force even Star Wars would be wary of encountering and Darth Vader would avoid.

So today my intentions are to take things easy.  I'm going into the Fish Factory later than usual and the annoyances I have with other persons will be held in controlled abeyance.  Until my very own passionate force has it's chance to kick some arse. There's obviously a common thread here.

As the saying goes, may the force be with you.

No comments: