Sunday, September 02, 2012

Two day headache...and weird perceptions

For the last two days I've had a headache.  It's not quite a migraine, but is definitely a headache.  It don't seem to be budging.  A migraine always lifts after a period, and a headache can become a migraine, but a two day headache is not great.  If it is a migraine it's not as bad as ones I've had before, it isn't as debilitating as it could be, but it's bad enough.  It effects everything I do, anything involving concentration.  I'd feel better if I had a lobotomy.  Went asleep with a headache and woke up with a headache.  Sometimes when I look at things I get a strange kind of feeling like I am out of my head, on drugs, like the first time I sat down in an electronic store, sat down and put on some 3d glasses.  As a football was kicked towards me I actually moved to one side.  Instinctively even tho I knew it was just 3d TV and not real.  This is the similar feeling I'm getting now.  It's visual perception like 3d plus more and I don't need the extra set of glasses.  Maybe some part of my brain is being active which is normally kept quite.  They say we don't use our full brain potential.  To an extent no one knows what the full potential of the brain is.  I really do feel out of my head and not a single drug has passed my lips, I've not drank any alcohol either.  Just this numbing pain behind my eyes, the feeling of falling over and an experience of extra perception.  A different perception.  One you'd have to be a rabbit in a scientist's cage to experience.  I'm getting it for free.  No preservatives, or additives taken.

Well I keep my fingers crossed and hope it goes before I return to the Fish Factory tomorrow.  Otherwise I'll just be in a daze, thinking or seeing things which don't exist. At least I'll be happy, I got some headache pills there, they might help, or they might be the extra drug I need so the pink elephants become real.  At the moment they dance around and I can't feel the floor shake.  Who said headaches are a pain, not me.

No comments: