Saturday, December 29, 2012

A boring post Chrimbo day, got to get out

It seems learning to play the Ukulele is a lot more elusive than, originally thought. Each time I watch a video on Youtube, write down what is said and then practice it all goes out of my head the next day. Even with hours and hours of practice and Sparkling's ever lasting patience, she's may think I'm getting better but I'm not sure if she has been inadvertently brain washed to believe it is better.  A bit like listening to a song repeatedly put on the radio and not liking it at first but because you've heard it so many times it actually sounds better. Brain washing, with lots of suds.

The weather is overcast, not a single ray of sunshine in sight, there has been no snow as yet, but a lot of rain. I need to get out before I get Cabin Fever again. As I did yesterday and got accused by both Rock and Sparkling of being in a confrontive mood. They were just unable to deal with me my back chat. Unusual when it's me who has a problem with having to deal with the both of them. Just as last night Sparkling said she'd only listen to more Ukulele playing if my face was put on a Gangnam Style video. I had no choice in this matter as I was blackmailed, put my face on the video or else. So I did. It's one of those days where if I don't get up I'll just sit here vegetating and end up doing nothing at all.

After the last paragraph I went upstairs and put together a reclining chair and feel so much better for doing something constructive rather than continuing to sit on my fat arse and do nothing. Yes it feels better. I'll be out shortly, it's dark and with this moustache I'll not scare so many people and most certainly I'll refrain from doing the Gangnam dance, which would be ludicrous, unless it's cold and there's a need to warm up. After all not many have night vision to see if the fat short moustached man is dancing as he walks down the road to the local supermarket. All I'm dying for now is a session practicing the Ukulele, walk, shoppping back home and then Ukulele. That's the plan.

No comments: