Monday, December 31, 2012

It's a girl

It's a girl, that is the news on little wee fro, now it's just a matter of names. But you never know because these things are down to interpretation. Rock says she is going to keep all the receipts in case the nurse got it wrong. When I saw Rock and Dangerous walking towards us after the scan I could feel myself welling up. Sparkling kept a cool head, I kept a hold of mine to stop it falling off. It was great news. As I and Sparkling waited for them to emerge from the corridor which had maternity ward above it, we contemplated what the gender would be. I suggested tossing a coin, we both chose, one toss was boy and one girl. Regardless we thought it was was going to be a girl at the end of our discussion. A girl who would be a tomboy and was going to be a lot of fun. Heaven help Rock she will be a Daddy's girl and no matter how dainty Rock is I can see the little fro being a handful. I can't wait.

No comments: