Sunday, January 21, 2007

Bermuda Triangle of BLOGS


Well I posted a BLOG yesterday and it has disappeared. I checked it today and it has gone? It's odd to say the least. My PC has been playing up every so often just disconnecting so maybe this is why yesterdays BLOG went AWOL. Shame because I had put so much effort into it. Some things are just transitory, so it must be with BLOGS.


I saw a film last night about aliens trying to invade the planet it was called Arrival and the main actor was Charlie Sheen. He's funny to watch. This film led me to download some software which uses your computer when it's not doing anything. Like computers do. Go and make dinner or pop down the shops as it were. Which they don't do much off at all. So I checked out the site and downloaded the software to SETI. So when my computer isn't working it's now going to be looking for aliens. Maybe I've been watching too much TV. Sparkling Eyes will tell me it's typical of me. Rock Chick would only think it was cool if I actually found an alien and the alien was a homicidal maniac. Of course then I'd probably be the unfortunate victim to this homicidal maniac and she could then with all confidence write to a lifer. Nice to know I have a potential roll in the Universe. Though not quite the roll I had in mind.


As for my lost BLOG, it's a shame, because I had written about some of the events which happened to me while staying with Sparkling Eyes and Rock Chick, and how I miss them. But be assured girls, I am still here and have not dropped into the Bermuda Triangle just yet, or been at the hands/tentacles/appendages of a homicidal alien. Love ya.

No comments: