Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Ritz Man

Spoke to the man in charge of Ritz. He's a really nice man and cares a lot about his roll, even though it's one of those jobs the Big Fish don't like, because Ritz Man keeps them in control. Or he used to as best as he could. The problem is he resigned as the Big Ritz so now the Ritz office is in disarray.

Sometimes doing a thing can be a good idea at the time. However, later on as more details emerge things begin to change. So it is with the details Ritz Man has been telling me. So I am in a situation where I'm doomed if I do and possible doomed if I don't. Something to think about. I want to learn about keeping the Ritz safe from the Fish but lots of politics abound.

So as time is short for this BLOG, think I'll hit the sack and not dream of Fish and Ritz coz otherwise i'll not dream at all. Where on earth did the cheese go?

No comments: