Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Missing Sparkling Eyes


At the moment I'm missing Sparkling Eyes very much. It was her birthday when I stayed and I got her an Oxfam goat. I'm particularly missing Sparkling Eyes this moment. As I checked out her blog and I know she's about but not talking to me doing her girly thing. Sometimes it can just hurt too much, it's something I realised today when someone asked me how it went on my break. I had answered it was "ok" and later wondered. Why was it I had only said "ok?" Because it was more than "ok" it was a wonderful beautiful time I had. The answer was simple it hurt missing Sparkling Eyes and talking too much about i , telling people how I really feel would hurt more and after all they may not really want to know. Recalcitrant Rock Chick, DIY man and everyone else I miss very much so yes it is emotionally painful. I love them all, Sparkling Eyes very much so.


Yesterday I saw Little Monster Boy and gave him a big hug it helps. Monday night is usually a pub night but I really needed to see the little Monster. I managed to get him into his PJ's by bribery. But it wasn't the bribery which worked at first, it was because I said I had to leave. Then he put his PJ's on demanding I stay longer if he did. So I sat down for an extra 5 minutes after which he requested his original bribe. How could I refuse? On leaving I had another hug.


Things are happening at the Fish Factory to the extent today I did little work. One individual needed to see me because her manager had asked her to attend an informal meeting and said she could bring a rep. A second ongoing case I'm dealing with has received a management letter about her absences and is expected to see the biggest fishes in the factory for a grilling. The problem is it's very difficult actually getting her in for her grilling. Being sick an all. Poor thing, they will throw her out of the pond if they can, something I'll not let them do if I can help it.


Dealing with these events all takes up a lot of time. The only way things can be really understood though is by speaking to people, hearing what they have to say, so I always get the little fishes to meet me and chat. As for the informal meeting sounds like a verbal reprimand is on the agenda, but again not if I have my way. Sure hope I can do the Ritz man justice and take as good a position as I have seen him take. Some of those big fish need their fins clipped because of the way they treat the little ones, one day someone may just throw a stick of dynamite into the factory rather than a hook.


Sparkling Eyes you're on my mind wish you'd talk to me, say hi and have a chit chat Right this moment Sparkling Eyes Goat is running around chasing other goats making friends and about to make an even bigger goat herd for her owner. All thanks to Sparkling Eyes generosity. I wonder if I can put in an order for some cheese.


No comments: