Friday, January 05, 2007

Weird Morning Dreams

There's something about waking up in the morning in the middle of a dream. When I'm bound to recall what it is. Whereas if I wake up early morning have a weird dream then go back to sleep again i forget it. I can't help it, the dream just dissipates like a butterfly in a fart.

I'll begin with yesterday's dream. In this a man drove up onto the front lawn. It was the killer Monk from the film La Davinci Code. Except in my dream he didn't have his habit on. The car was one of those old style Morgan's and it was black. Now it's odd because the front lawn in reality is pretty small and could probably take one car and then be overcrowded. But this man got out of his Morgan got on his hands and knees and began to look for a small Evian water bottle. He had hidden it somewhere in the grass and I knew it wasn't there. Suddenly I notice a he searched the lawn, it seemed a lot bigger. He was frantic trying to find the bottle. I knew the reason why. For it held the water of eternal youth. Needless to say, the water bottle was not there. So he now wanted to get in the house. I was scared of him getting inside so went to a bedroom where this big muscle building younger bloke slept. I woke him up and he was dazed and didn't know what was going on. I felt a little guilty sending him downstairs to the mad crazed killer. But heck he'd have a better chance of defending himself than me. Especially with all those muscles. Again this is odd because I don't have a large muscle building bloke living here. I could barely send the cat after him. It was somewhere at this point, where I was scared of being murdered and looking for somewhere to hide or get away from this mad Monk but not-in-a-habit-killer consciousness had saved me.

Today's weird dream, was just as odd. I was up at the Embankment in London and really needed to have a pee, i was bursting. So to relieve myself I entered a pub and went to their loo. It had a pretty awful smell of urine, and it also had large square sink. One of the old types from the 1960s which are not used so much now days. In this sink sticking half out were a pair of legs. Legs!!! They had been cut off a small man. I could tell because mens legs are more muscly and they had some hairs on. Also they were definitely proportioned to be from a small man or midget. I then wondered where the rest of the body was. The notion had occurred to me the legs were put in the sink to keep them cool and they could then be sown back on the person they come off. The next thing I knew was being out of the pub looking for a midget with no legs. I knew who it was, again a midget actor I'd seen in some films. I awoke out of this dream in a kind of curious state of search. Whereas the previous dream was more of a nightmare and waking up out of it saved my life.

I haven't got the faintest conception of what either of these dreams meant, just they were on my mind in the morning and getting up I also had to go to the loo for a pee, which could be why this was part of one dream. As for a midget's legs where on earth did they come from, he could hardly be running about when I went looking for him. Maybe it was the mad Monk who did it, if it were the case I better give the TV a rest and take up something a little less likely to invade my dreams. Lets just close my eyes and think about it.

No comments: