Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Held Hostage

It's now been 3 days. I've been kidnapped, held ransom to my ability to hang wallpaper. Sparkling Eyes, demanded her room bed decorated. The task had to be done in 3 days because she said so. Not because it might take 3 days, but because it had to bed done in 3 day. It was an ultimatum. Short tempered, short patience and possibly at the end of a short vocal retort if I wasn't compliant. All of course with a big smile. The pressure was on. Fortunately help was at hand from Fat Boy. I became his bitch while he told me what to do. And I did it. Today the third day has reached and the task completed. My bacon has been saved.

I'm knackered. Sleep beckons me. I had a long hot bath Sparkling Eyes had drawn for me. It was wonderful, soaking up all the bubbles to the point of looking like a rapid animal. Put some clothes on with difficulty and slumped into the settee. Lets not forget the wonderful Thai Chicken Sparkling Eyes had cooked. Very, very, nice. I had two helpings. I couldn't help myself. Sparkling Eyes has just pointed out her birthday card to me, saying I look like the rotund panda. Large plack eyes, and very big white furry tummy, a bowler hat on it's head. This picture Sparkling Eyes declared looked like me. For now I'll accept it because I'm tired.

Now she's jealous because I touch type and so she's speaking nonsense while I try and type this BLOG. To put me off typing. I am held hostage. I just can't get away. Recalictrant Rock Chick wants tomorrow off, I am hostage. With luck sleep may come tonight but without it I'll be held hostage while Sparkling Eyes tells me about something and nothing. My attention being drawn into a strange and weird world. They argue with each other, the cat comes in and decideds to join in. HELP. Let slumber come to me, let it knock me out and may I snore loud and keep everyone else awake, while I go into the land of nod. After 3 days I need it. HELP.

Tomorrow is Sparkling Eyes Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. But please just one moment of quite so I can finish this. HELP HELD HOSTATE, 3 days of decorating and I'm going crazy.

No comments: