Monday, November 24, 2008

Conversation about Skinny dipping

I had a conversation with Sparkling, she said I should go Skinny Dipping. My reply was a no. For I know what she would of done. She wanted me to skinny dip for her pleasure while she drank wine on a beach. I saw in my mind a cold pebbled beach and icy water. As I entered the water and goose pimples began to infest my skin, I could detect without any doubt what Sparkling would be doing. Stealing my clothes. There would be no hesitation in this act. However, she then went on to say a fire would of been lit before I'd even hit the water. How awful of you Sparkling.

The ride back in the car would of seen me naked and covering my modesty with anything at hand. A newspaper if I was lucky, and although this was only a what-might-happen conversation I know better. Keep your wits about you specky boy.

No comments: