Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Chicken soup might help

Poor Rock Chick is having to put up with the healing process. Dangerous Sports lad is doing his part and being a great help. Sparkling is keeping her chin up, and relaying messages to me from what the district nurses have said to her. It's just gone day one of the getting well process. It also makes me wonder why the feet issue hadn't been picked up earlier, when Rock was younger even though treatments they gave didn't seem to work. It's like the NHS are on some kind of ultimate go slow. Rather than sort something out as soon as poss, they just let it carry on.

My fingers are crossed and I caste a spell of healing quick to Rock Chick. I'm not much of a Wizard, I'm sure it will help, and I have been forced to watch Harry Potter a couple of times, so who knows. These things can rub off on you. I wonder if Sparkling has got lots of ice cream and Chicken soup in. Which are the twentieth century elixirs to getting better no matter what is wrong. Either food or if not drugs, as many as possible which numb the pain. I just hope Rock isn't in too much discomfort. When you think about how much you rely on your feet, being unable to use them for a while is a big inconvenience. Even if it means hobbling around on crutches. Anyway if you get to read this, get well quick and I'll I'll have a go at making Chicken soup from fresh next time I'm up north. Anyone with recipes please post them in the comment box because getting a chicken in a soup bowl is going to be a nightmare. Having poor feet is bad enough I don't want to add poisoning so again I ask please do give recipes.

I checked the news on the web regarding the weather, only to find it is colder in London than in Scotland at the moment. It certainly has chilled up some more, even though most of the snow has melted there's still quite a lot around on the side streets. Tomorrow we may even get snow again. I could tell because the picture on the web site was of a grey cloud and little stars dropping from it. Unless it's grey star like rain, which I have never seen in my life. So it has got to be snow. Everyone is getting pretty much fed up with it, we all want to get on with our lives without the cold and the snow. I also noted from the web site Australia had the hottest night in 108 years. It reached 34 degrees Celsius. Blimey, if someone says we are not having some kind of global warming or chilling then they must be bonkers. There is no getting away from it. The only surviving human beings could be those who live on hills and have a water supply. Sparkling and Rock live on a hill. I live in a valley. Things don't look good. Mind it could all be some big conspiracy, maybe it will not snow tomorrow, maybe it's a figment of someone's imagination, it's just a matter of finding out who's. Oh well if all else fails get out a tin of chicken soup.

No comments: