Monday, January 11, 2010

Feet and lazers

Rock Chick had her feet zapped today by a lazer, from my understanding they need to do some more work because the lazer was not up to scratch. I hope she heals fast and is back on her feet in no time. However, I'll be finding out shortly as I'm due to be in Scotland in the next few days, the end of the week to be more precise. Sparkling texted me before the lazer treatment and said if she could of had it instead of Rock Chick she would of put her tootsies up straight away. She didn't want Rock Chick to have to face the after effects of lazers. Although I feel there could be a quip here about meterorites and space ships or even James Bond, I'll just keep my thoughts to myself. I'm sure it will not be long before I'm running about getting juice and macaroni cheese to help with the healing process. I sure hope Dangerous Sports Lad is around, this is certainly a time to show how considerate he could be, it will go a long way. When I say long way I also mean the dual process of taking the heat off me. I could imagine Rock Chick getting Cabin Fever as well. Be aware, don't go into the water.

Talking of feet: memo to self, when next see Sparkling my major duty is to do her feet as often as possible and get them all supple and soft. I'll need to flex my hands and prepare myself to need but not pulverise those plates of meat (feet).

It will be Sparkling's birthday shortly. This can be a concern because I can never figure out what to buy and then once I have something whether it is good enough. What a delema!! Had I now volunteered my feet to be zapped in place of Rock Chick then I might of had an excuse. Damn, there's never a lazer around when you want one.

No comments: