Wednesday, January 13, 2010

No, not the feet

I got a text message and photo from Rock Chick today, this was about five seconds before I was about to tuck into my lunch. A very nice looking baguette with pork, Vietnamese salad and chili. I was so ready to munch away, like I had been starved. Rock's message was a picture of her foot. The one which had been lazered. The one healing up. A nurse had started to clean it up and extracted a blood clot in the process. So there I saw the sole of Rock Chick's foot, with a streak of blood trickling down and I was looking at my baguette. So no wonder the pork didn't quite taste the same as it normally does.

Later in the evening when chatting online to Sparkling, I advised her of the Tulsa police departments podcasts and how good they were. Especially the Street Stories part. She in turn went on to say one of the cops was dead. I didn't know what she was talking about. But Sparkling went on to say he had left 6 kids behind and then she directed me to his picture. I wasn't sure about this. So spent ten minutes on google trying to find the information. I then told her I couldn't find any information and she told me it was made up. I had just been played like a violin. With Sparkling as the virtuoso.

I am being haunted. I sure need a good nights sleep. Let there be no thoughts of feet and baguettes though, I don't think I can take it.

No comments: