Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sausages are not a slimming pill

I had a little walk today, in a hope it would help move the sausages I ate for breakfast. But there doesn't seem to be much of a difference. I am reconciled to now becoming fat. There just is not an inclination in me to stop eating things which really are no good for the human body. Something has to be done, however the doing part is the most difficult bit. Sparkling's joined weight watchers, and after she found no weight loss last week her solution was to eat the better part of a packet of hobnobs. Nice to. Is it just an age thing? Maybe. Maybe if we both blame it on age then there is nothing which can be done and it's just a matter of settling down and getting on with it. Mind Sparkling is looking slimmer than me. Where is the instant slim quick pill when you want one?

No comments: