Saturday, March 13, 2010

Slim food - chips and battered sausage

I did a little shopping today and popped into a generic stationary/newspaper/book/DVD shop for a little nose about. There I spied a book on how to get a hot buff body in only 12 weeks of exercise. It mentioned on the front there were 100s of exercises. It looked interesting and I picked it up for a quick glance through the pages. One of the sections it had was about diet and foods to eat. The steak looked great and so did the fresh Caspian peppers. But no matter how hard I looked it just did not have a picture of last night's meal. A large portion of chips with a big sausage in batter. No matter how many pages I flicked over, I could not see them anywhere. Not forgetting the tomato sauce as well. There was only one conclusion I could come to, eating chips and battered sausage is not part of a healthy diet towards looking fit and hot. I was a little disappointed.

For it is about time someone out there came up with the eat as much crap as you like and still get slim fit and healthy book. The pictures would include chips, pies, cakes and chocolate bars. In addition the author would write a wonderful footnote at the beginning of the book which said you had to strictly abide by this diet otherwise he could not guarantee the same results as other bean pole followers. Well, it's the thought which counts.

Only thoughts don't make you slim either.

No comments: