Friday, May 31, 2013

Mother and baby go home

Today the most beautiful baby in the world gets to go home with her mum. Rock Chick and Babyfro have been given the OK to leave hospital. It will also be the first time I get a chance to see her.  I am excited over it all but understand Rock has been suckling baby for a number of days in hospital and she is likely to be very tired and needing a good sleep. Dangerous Sports Lad has been a wonderful dotting father and the best support a girl could ask for, he has so stepped up to the mark and become a real dad. Together all three are happy ready to show the world they are a family. I'm happy for them all, I am so happy I just want to cry and I don't know why.

Earlier this morning I began searching for my phone charger and could not find it. I had a number of plastic baskets out and there in one of them I found my camera charger. This to was a brilliant moment because I'd brought my camera with me and there was enough battery power for one picture, but now it's fully charged. I'll be able to take lots of pictures and Sparkling is dying to have one with her and Babyfro. Just as I am hoping to get one with baby as well. So after doing a hissy fit and being told by Sparkling to wash my hair she looked for the phone charger and found it. So I'm happy free times over. If I take a picture on my phone I'll always have it to look at as well. Today it is sunny and warm out, and with the sun as well all.

I've volunteered to do the grass because it's a good day. Sparkling has also now said she will have to point out to me what is a plant and what is a weed. I'm beginning to feel I'm being bossed about. In fact I am now being told the shed is mine and I have to pull it down. Further it is a place where all rubbish is and if we get a new one it will be my responsibility. Great, five minutes to sit down and the rest of my day has been decided for me. With little say from moi. Well so it goes. I wonder if baby knows much about sheds?

No comments: