Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Where's the Uke?

Time is getting desperate. I'm not happy with Bertha's buzzing now and Harvey has disappeared.  He was returned to the shop and they still haven't contacted me to say when I will be getting him back. His C string buzzed pretty bad. I'm not a light plucker so it was obvious to me from the start. But I did get to like him quite a bit. The action was wonderful and made it so easy to do chords. Unlike Bertha who's strings I could limbo dance under. It's been over a week and I am getting to wonder what the earth they have done with Harvey? They should of given me a new uke but they said he would be fixed and returned. There has been no email, no phone call, nothing to say what is going on. So he has been on two Fed-ex trips already and travelled a whole lot further than time I've been playing him.  I wonder how expensive it is to send items by Fed ex? Which surely has got to be cutting into the profits made by selling him in the first place. Is it because they can't fix him?

Lonely and with out Harvey, what am I going to do with myself?

No comments: