Sunday, February 22, 2009

Intentions and VLOGs

It's strange how you can start off the day with all the best intentions, or thoughts if you're still in bed but then do not carry them out. Well, it's a Sunday and Sundays were made to take it easy. Though I do wish the people who were having a loud discussion this morning in my street had an iota of a notion they could be disturbing others just having a nice lay in. It resulted in me getting up before 9 a.m. How indignant.

I been wondering whether to start doing VLOGs (like a BLOG but on video hence VLOG) or just short vids. So got my web cam half working and had a go at it. I've deleted a whole lot more than I thought video would be worth watching and ended up with just one clip. Which I haven't put on YouTube. So I'll just think about it for now. The problem is I don't want to be called a self publicist. I suppose we all are to a certain extent, but I don't want to be one who checks his hair in a mirror every chance he can. I don't have enough hair to start out with. No. I'll think about it, and anyway no one ever seems to watch the stuff I put up. I know I should video the cat, because pets do a lot better, but for some reason my one hasn't learnt how to talk yet. Except for saying hello when he wants attention.

OK enough for now have to get some sleep.

No comments: