Thursday, September 17, 2009

A one toothed smile

I saw Monster Boy this evening and it was wonderful to view his smile. Especially as he has one very large front tooth now springing up, just to say he was now getting a little older. Within a moment he declared he was stuck to me, hugging me while I tried to walk up the stairs, he was glued, an invisible glue but a nice one. I advised to be careful I didn't tread on his toes. At which he soon became unstuck. With enthusiasm he took me into his world of Star War comics and Spiderman. Then I learnt it would be his birthday soon, telling me the the exact date so I should not forget. Although I asked him what he would like, he didn't ask for anything in particular and just said something for the family. I got a few weeks yet so I'm sure to find out later on and his desire will be let out. At a much taller and mature 9 years old I'm sure there is a list of items he has in mind. For now at this wonderful age the only thing which matters is being the best drawer in the class, and what is the best ever superhero and villain. The company of Monster Boy I found pleasing although he can sure talk a lot about comic book characters and it can be difficult to pay attention, but I did my very best.

No comments: