Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Teenagers cause adverse reactions

Back in London after living with Sparkling Eyes and Rock Chick. I think my hands are worn out with the amount of foot massaging and back massaging which had to be done. But at least I left with Sparkles feeling a lot better after having all those muscles loosen up. It was hard work, real hard and I didn't begin to notice any difference until about the 4 or 5 day mark. It surprising how much tension can be pent up in a back. As for feet I'll just not go there. I enjoyed most of my time in their company, I'd be a fibber if I said all of it. I did, but it's not quite as enjoyable when you get told off for not putting the t-towel in it's right place. Odd how OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) some people can get over the smallest of misplacement's. The worse part though was probably not putting the t-towel in place, no the worse was a lot worse than this misdemeanour.

Sparkles went off to her secondary Fish Factory, which she's only just began working for and I was left in the house. It so happened Dangerous Sports lad was back for two days and a night from his job. He spent his time with Rock Chick as he should. However, there they were in the living room giggling, pinching each other, tickling each other and general canoodling. I can not say how irritating this was for me, I couldn't get to watch the TV because Rock had the remote and was therefore by default the TV God. To boot though, they weren't really watching anything because they were too busy canoodling. I never did it at their age. Never. I'd never dream of doing it. Mostly because I didn't have a chance at their age to do any canoodling, seeing as I was painfully shy. Very. So much I was scared of my own shadow. The canoodling made me want to boke. They seemed to be at it for ages. Like two little love birds completely attentive to each other and having fun. It was like watching a bad soap and having soap thrown in my eyes to make sure I was attentive. There was only one thing to do. I had to make myself busy and did some tidying up. Socks and pants. Socks and pants. Then to fix a plug hole it's plug. I know I missed the experience of teenage years, because in those olden days things were quite different, girls were bloody scary. To certain extent they are now. But for a short while I had to experience what it was like when I didn't want to. I know it's the growing up process and it's all quite natural. But I don't think Sparkling realised the hell she had left me alone to observe. All I can say is thank heavens I did miss those teenage years because of my shyness predicament, because if I had been this way in my own teenage years I'd remember it now and boke again.

Yes, it's old man syndrome again. But I'm entitled to be grumpy and old, it's what I do best. Except of course massage feet and backs. Which reminds me, my back don't half ache. At least I have done my job in Scotland for a few days, and I didn't even get a quick snog on the sofa for it either.

No comments: