Thursday, September 03, 2009

Radiation causes hair loss

This morning when I washed my hair it fell out. Which made me wonder if I should give up washing my hair entirely this way it might not fall out. The other thing I considered was I might have a dose of radiation poisoning. Although I don't work in a nuclear plant of any kind at all, Fish Factories generally run of the mains electric supply. I still wondered if it was selective radiation poisoning. Just enough to make my hair drop out. I saw it as it was sucked down the greedy plug hole. How many hairs I asked myself do I have left on my head now? It's not going to be many by the end of the month if it keeps going on like this. Well at least I won't need to go to the hairdressers so there's an expense gone. The other cause of hair loss could be my diet. They say as you get older you should change what you eat. Different foods with more good stuff inside them, more with the hair growing stuff, vitamins or what have you. If it is a matter of eating the right foods then exactly what foods should I be eating? Ones which probably haven't been grown anywhere near a nuclear energy plant. Or ones which haven't been air freighted, because every time you go up in a plane you get a little bit more of a dose of radiation. Not enough to glow by and forget turning the lights on. Just enough though to have an effect. I have to get in a lift a few times a day, because of the floor I work on, which is above ground level, but not much. No, I don't expect this is the reason for my hair loss. And I'm really trying not to worry about stuff, except for the occasional night where I can't sleep. I'll not go into it. Though they do happen now and again.

Maybe I should of been a chemist, then I could of experimented with all kinds of drugs, there must be some which work. Whoever finds the pill which cures hair loss will have one the lottery over and over again. I'll keep my fingers crossed, but there's no way I'm going to pat my head.

No comments: