Friday, September 25, 2009

Socks, t-shirts and messages about lady GaGa

Like watching Car-Crash TV, last night I spent some time checking out useful videos on YouTube. Videos I found useful but other people might think them a little odd. These were the art of folding a t-shirt in two seconds and how to fold socks. Now it might be odd to some people to watch such things but I actually enjoyed these instructional videos. I can and have demonstrated how to fold a t-shirt in the pub, and did it in two seconds. I was offered socks as well but declined seeing as they were still being worn at the time. Though I can't understand why the company I had were interested in the t-shirt technique but not interested in the sock folding. To me they both seem like quite valuable skills to have and make use of. Only this morning when I got up, had breakfast and was about to wash I hit my sock draw and withing a few minutes had folded up half the socks. Most of these are the white sport sock type which were just taking up a lot of room. Now I've reduced the space they take up and the draw looks neat and tidy. I mean really tidy. I'm going to show everyone I meet how to do it. So I'd better start carrying around with me a spare pair of socks, I'll put them in my pocket and begin next week.

Having a little time to spare I sent a message of greetings to Rock Chick on MSN messenger. She ignored me, which is not surprising but then replied. However, it was not the kind of nice civil reply of "hello, I'm fine and how are you?" It was a link to a video of Lady Gaga. I'm sure everybody knows Lady Gaga the sexy and talented female singer who makes you just want to get up and dance. Well, just like the last time I saw Rock Chick she had to spoil it for me. Get into my head, play with my mind, make me think otherwise of a very decent Artist. The video was titled:

Lady Gaga has a Penis? Lady Gaga is a man? Man Gaga? Mr.Gaga? Sir.Gaga? (NOT EDITED)"

What can I say. The same warped sense of humour which Sparkling has shown towards things which might disturb me came out. Cut from the same clothe, bloody typical. Well I thought I'm going to watch this video anyway, because there is no way Lady Gaga has got a penis. Just like the time Rock told me when she saw Lady Gaga the crowd began to chant "get your cock out." This like this are said by people to get to you, to make you doubt yourself, doubt even your own sexuality. I mean, I don't fancy men. I know what a woman looks like, I know the difference. Usually an Adams Apple gives it away. But a cock! If Lady Gaga had a cock we'd see the outline in her panties when she wore those close fitting little dresses. I'm now turning my head away (oops inappropriate use of words) and gagging (again inappropriate use of words) at the thought of such a thing. The video lasts just over five minutes. I sat there and watched expecting some kind of special effects or editing by some jealous and silly person who wanted to get to Lady Gaga fans. I can say there was nothing there which suggested anything to me. I messaged Rock back and told her. Her reply was to listen again adding "she has a wiener " at 1:14 it's actually a few seconds earlier where Lady Gaga gets off a motorcycle and is momentarily stuck. She's having a problem just lifting her leg up. She then mumbles quietly into the microphone something along the lines of "ooo I don't think I put panties on," but she does have panties on. So Rock was intimating if Lady Gaga doesn't have panties on then she must be wearing men's underpants instead. This is an awful, awful thought to put into any Lady Gaga fan's mind. I tried desperately not to go down this road, and forget what she had said or implied. But sometimes when somebody says something it just sticks there, and you can't do anything about it. Thanks again Rock Chick.

Think I'll go and visit my sock draw for five minutes, chill out and maybe the folding of socks will remove any further aberrant intrusions to my mind.

No comments: