Saturday, September 19, 2009

Testosterone comes free with power tools

I bought a cordless drill today. So I can drill holes into things, like wood, or maybe bricks, or something. It's a beautiful piece of machinery, I was wondering if I should take it to bed with me. To keep me company and then I can have dreams of DIY. All I have to do now is actually learn how to do some DIY. This is not to say the drill has no purpose. It's so I can attach a new window sill to one which is rotting away at the side of the house. And on very hot days I can add a fan and leave it running on my desk top to keep me cool. But from what I understand about doing any kind of work on the house. From experience with L & B man. It should be planned although this isn't the case with L & B man, he just makes a decision and then it has to be carried out. There's never much in the way of exactly working out what is needed. More of finding something which will fit and if it doesn't, which it most likely doesn't the said object has to be made to fit. By cutting, bending, shaping or any means possible. Indeed I need someone who can teach me a bit about DIY, about everything and I mean everything. The drill is nice to hold though. They call it balanced, and it's not too heavy either. It came with two batteries so I'm ready for anything which requires a hole of some kind. Now to think about a belt, one of those big ones with big baggy like hanging bits, to put stuff in. The stuff you need when doing DIY. To make you look good and feel like a man should feel. I can tell there's one thing Doctors forget to tell their male patients, it's easy, when you're hen pecked, just get yourself down to the local hardware store, amble around for hours looking at tools, gazing in awe, and if you can, pick one up and see what it feels like hmmmm. What an injection of testosterone.

No comments: