Saturday, September 03, 2011

Some questions and a statement

BLOG views have dropped.  Could this be the start of a recession?

I can't seem to concentrate on anything more than a few moments, is this the sign of mental illness?

There is a smell of cat pee in the bathroom, has Stinky pissed in there or is it the Basil plant?

An outside set of windows needs a gloss paint, it's got the primer but no top coat, can it be left without the gloss?

Next week I go to see Sparkling, I will get my ticket today!

This room needs a tidy up, do I leave it or tidy it?

My bicycle needs a water bottle attachment, where and when?

If I lose my job because of government politics, will I be able to get another or am I now too old and on the scrap heap?

Will I ever lose weight and get fit again?

When you reach a goal what happens next?

What is the best way to get the most done with the least resources?

How do I get around the obstacles put in the way by other people?

No comments: