Thursday, September 01, 2011

Sparkling buys a present

Sparkling has been to the shops to buy a birthday present for me.  Awwwe.  I left my mobile phone at home and she rang it.  It was not answered.  So there was the odd text message left.  It was my fault if her present didn't fit me.  She wasn't sure of my waist size.  Fat or really fat.  I rang her up and then it was my fault again for not answering the phone, so whatever it was Sparkling had bought for me it was because she liked it and so it didn't matter what I thought.  I just have to wear it and if I didn't like it I could tell I was going to be in trouble.  I had texted Sparkling during the day and said the only thing which mattered was seeing her, getting a hug and maybe a kiss, just being in Sparkling's company.  Soppy I know but I really can't help it.  Oh, I did ask maybe if she wanted to get me something a pair of socks would do nicely.  When speaking on the phone she told me how difficult I was to buy presents for.  I think she's got me some trousers, well asking for waist and leg sizing is a bit of a give away.  It's odd because I have exactly the same problem when it's Sparkle's birthday.  It is murder choosing.  But I still go out and do it, otherwise I would be murdered for real. 

Oh well better tuck into this box of fudge I got.  Maybe the fatter size would be a better fit after tonight.

No comments: