Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The wrong hair cut

I got my haircut, and out of habit asked for a short back and sides.  I told Sparkling and she was unhappy because she liked my hair longer.  It was as though I actually had hair rather than being the main character from the film Dumb and Dumber.  I can understand, a complete wolly is what she was saying. But Sparkling was right.  I should of asked for a trim not a scalping. But it is too late now.  All I can do is look up on a web site to see how quickly it will grow back and it's unlikely to be quick enough before I next see her.  Not only have I to think about this but it is also getting cold as winter begins.  So short hair and cold ears will be on the cards for the next few weeks. It's my own fault.  I should listen to Sparkling she gets it right at times.  Damn.

Well I admitted to being wrong, when I next see Sparkling she will be calling me a wolly no doubt, and justifiably as well.

No comments: