Monday, April 20, 2009

Colombian moles

I'm not sure but the difficult to get to sleep nights are playing chequers with me. I wouldn't mind but having a morning nightmare dream doesn't help either. I'll get to the point where I'll never want to sleep again. Sparkling occasionally doesn't help when this happens, as she takes pleasure in vexing me to her delight. But saying this she has been good lately. I just wish I wouldn't dream about being associated with a Colombian drug dealer, living in a terrace house. Or the fact he invited me to dine and as I was staying in the house as well I didn't make it on time. So was told I'd not get anything to eat. I thought you were supposed to forget dreams, or most of them, I wish I had. It left me feeling helpless and concerned when I got up. Fortunately there's not many Colombian Baron drug dealers living in this part of the world. Well, not at the moment. I have got to stop watching import TV shows from America.

Sparkling has told me about her appointment with the doctor. It turned out to be a follow up appointment about the mole which had taken up residence near her eye. He was called Fred we'd made jokes about Fred, and when Sparkling realised he was getting bigger she decided to do something and got him removed. In today's debrief she found out Fred was a rodent ulcer. The doc now said Sparkling has now to keep out of the sun and to come back in 4 months time just to check how her face is healing and nothing more has returned. It was a bit of a shock for Sparkling. I recall, shortly after the operation she was complaining at the size of the scar and wanted to beat the doctor up. The scar felt a lot bigger than it actually was, but fortunately she got through her anger towards the surgeon. A little bit of convincing it was just a little thing helped. It was a shock to me as well when she found out today as well. I know nothing about these things and like Sparkling just didn't know what to expect when she had been booked for surgery. It's all to do with sun light, it is bad for the skin, so she now has to keep covered up. The problem is you can become paranoid at any blemish or growth when something like this happens. However, I do know of someone else who has had a couple of skin cancers removed from her skin but still insists or sun bathing. Which seems stupid to me.

No matter what happens to Sparkling I always think she a beautiful woman, and has a great sense of humour and wonderful character. I told her so and now can't wait to my next visit to see her. I just hope she doesn't intend to play on my bad dreams. It's bad enough trying to sleep with dreams of Colombian gangsters, let alone any other complaint.

No comments: