Thursday, April 02, 2009

Grass cutting on a Dime

Sparkling Eyes has given her grass a cut, the first real cut of the year. It's usually my job to do when I am around. I do enjoy Sparkling's garden, berrys here, apples there, and herbs in another place. I can't think of a better place to sit when the sun is out and it's either time for breakfast or it's mid afternoon and a cold beer waits. With Sparkling enjoying it as well. I sure hope she didn't get sun burn and covered up or put on sun screen. Oh yes, she has given me a job to do for the next time I am there. It involves climbing a ladder and removing a satellite dish from the front of the house. I'll scratch my head and wonder how it is going to be done also to wonder if Sparkling will hold the ladder while I climb up. Or whether I want her to hold the ladder.

I've taken to recording notes to myself on my phone. I spoke about this before in another blog. The great thing is I can talk into my phone as though I am really speaking to someone, but I'm not, I'm just making an audio note. About something I think is odd, something which annoys me, or something of interest. It doesn't matter what it is, I record the thoughts in my head into audio. Thing is when there are enough notes, what is the next step? And will they be of any use at all? At least if anyone sees me they will not think I am nuts, they will just think I'm talking into my phone. The next thing to do will be to write them all down. A bit like recording blogs as each day goes. I need a pet project and this could very well be part of my pet project. Note taking, writing them and then making sense of the lot.

At lunch time I overdosed on a chocolate bar called Dime. This would of been about the time Sparkling was cutting the grass. They were going cheap in the pound shop. I bought 4 for one pound. After lunch I felt dizzy, and worried the chocolate and caramel was too much, raising my blood sugar level. I even felt a little queasy, sick like. And for one short moment thought never eat another Dime bar again. Unbelievable I know. Fortunately it passed and I'm over it now, until the next time. Maybe I should of made a audio note, nah writing it here is enough.

Night all.

No comments: