Saturday, April 25, 2009

Weird dreams and ghosts

Had another weird and crazy dream this morning. Unfortunately it wasn't the one where I have a million followers on my blog. Come to think of it, I've never had such a dream, just a wish. No this morning's dream was I suspect because I got up early for the Fish Factory. Then when I left the house I forgot my phone. Which meant as the doors to the fish factor were closed and I had no way of communication to those inside to come and open the door for me, I was going to have to wait until someone came along who did have a phone. Fortunately for me there was already 2 people standing outside. We got in eventually. The dream must of put me in an absent minded state. I had done the usual morning things and just left, walking to the bus stop I was thinking of the dream. There's nothing fantastical about it, it was just a semi comatose hallucination. One in which people joined a church because they were giving a way free food. I did some investigation to find out what the catch was and found the free food was all out of date goods. There was a massive court yard where a small platform stood a few inches off the ground. It would be on this people would stand and sing. I didn't see this happen, I just seemed to be piecing together a jigsaw, like the clues in a detective novel. The ones scattered around so you can put them together and deduct who did the dastardly deed. Needless to say I didn't get to the bottom of this deed and what this church was gaining from it's followers. But of course as they always say "follow the money" where there's a church there's someone creaming off the top. No matter how devout the followers are, it's all about the money. Or in this case the free packets of corn flakes and outdated food stuffs.

The other night while chatting to Sparkling she told me how she'd had a problem getting to sleep. On how one night she had slept with the light on. It was all to do with ghosts and ghoolies. She's been scaring herself witless. While sitting in the office at work she said a couple of staff had heard the sound of horses hooves. Apparently there was nowhere they could of come from. This got them on to thinking the office was haunted. Other things had gone on there. Personally though I don't believe in these things but I do get the creeps about them. I can't help it, I'm easily scared. But I don't believe them. But rather than shrug off this event, the girls got their gossip hat on, the on and started to talk about ghosties and things. Sparkling did some research to try and find out about the office. It turns out it and the surrounding buildings are built on an old grave yard and wood. Hundreds of years ago there used to be highway men there, robbing people as they went past. Of course being on a grave yard sounds creepy enough, but try saying to someone with a irrational mind it's the place where people are dead first then buried it has no effect. I mean, in reality if there were such a thing as ghosts but there isn't, they would likely be at a place where when alive they suffered pain or torture. Odd as well how when we have to invent ghosts they have to of been the victims of something nefarious. There just isn't such a thing as a happy ghost, one like Mr Blobby, or perhaps Abbot and Costello. It's the same old story. A place where ghosts frequent is because they were in either agony, pain or a psychological disturbance so bad they have to come back to let everybody else know about it. Come on now, get over it. So yes, Sparkling had scared herself to the extent she needed the light on in order to sleep.

In my dreams I don't have to worry about ghosts, just being over fed on free food and religeon. Well at least I can have a good laugh over it. As for ghosts, just pull the other one, it's got bells on it.

No comments: