Sunday, April 24, 2011

After the barbecue

Well the barbie was great, two sisters Talkative and Silly Sophia didn't decide to use their forks and attack each other.  The kids kind of mingled.  To a point, although I wish they knew each other a little more.  They are still strangers for now.  I got sossled with Buds and a couple of glasses of wine.  At which I was pretty well chilled.  Big Momma had her little tiff as she does which fortunately died down with help from Mrs Talkative. On the whole the family dynamics were relatively controlled.  Which makes me wonder if this is the same with every family.  Do other families get together and have punch ups because they can't stand each other?  I'm sure there must be a few.  Maybe doctors should give out a diazepan pill on every family event which takes place.  Then eventually what the drugs do becomes reality and they don't want to kill each other.  Yep, no blood was drawn so over all it went OK.  I really did enjoy taking the piss out of everyone.  I love them all and I certainly talked about Sparkling Eyes wishing she was there as well. Brilliant.  Am still tipsy now so it certainly went well.

Love and kisses to everyone.  Especially my mate Jamie, which my nieces and nephews found amusing.

No comments: