Thursday, April 21, 2011

Brain dead and chatting with a zombie

It's been tough going at the Fish Factory.  I really do feel brain dead.  I'm finding myself needing time out from it all so I head to the pub and have a pint.  Then there are evenings when I also would like some company but no one is around.  Getting off the train I met a zombie, we walked the same direction, it was slow going.  I had problems keeping up a conversation with him.  I just didn't realise those guys knew so much.  It could be this is the result of a tough few days at the Fish Factory.  Anything I once had between my ears has shrivelled up.  I'm afraid when I go to bed if I sleep on my side the shrivelled thing which some might call a brain then drops out of my ear and goes off to pastures new.  He might fancy a snail or something just to get in the fast lane. I had better keep an eye out for some of those tonic drinks, if they don't give me heart palpitations and make me keel over clutching my chest then I should be OK.  On the other hand if they do give you a brain burst I'm not sure my body will be able to keep up.  It could be something to do with the good weather we've had recently.  The sun.  It warms everything up and slows you down.  Alternatively I could be imagining it.  Nah, my zombie friend was quite emphatic.  When your flesh starts rotting there will be a pong he said.  Funny how he didn't mention the vegetable in my head.  Maybe he was jealous.  I don't know, he did seem a smart bloke.

No comments: