Monday, April 18, 2011

A little skipping exercise - No

I woke up early this morning.  Very early.  Early enough to even consider doing some skipping.  Seeing as I'm hardly getting any exercise nowadays.  But my senses got the better of me, I just turned over to one side and waited a little longer before stumbling out of bed.  Maybe tomorrow.  We'll see.  The leather skipping rope is hanging there waiting.  If I neglect it, it'll get annoyed and make me miss a skip and then I'll end up whipping myself with it.  OUCH is what I usually cry out.  If it's not the skipping rope then it's my belly for getting it up too early.  Mind I did notice it was making noises this morning.  Kind of gurgling noises.  I wasn't particularly hungry, it just gurgled.  It never used to gurgle.  It's just because it's bigger than it has been and it wants to be noticed.  I notice it for sure.  Maybe I shouldn't drink tea too late at night. 

OK must hit the hay and think of sheep.  Skipping sheep.  Hopefully without gurgling bellies.  Barrrrrr.

No comments: