Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Fat man stepping

Found out this evening at gym, rather than lose weight or kept stable, I've gained it. Unless the scales were wrong and I had a suspicion they could of been, because I hadn't seen the scales at gym for some weeks. And after all what are scales? Just a definitive measure of mass, in a certain time and place. It don't mean anything unless you're fat. So I take it the scales were faulty, and if this is the case then I will not give away how much I gained because I might not of gained it. However, I'm not happy, so am just taking it in my stride for now. Bloody lorn sausage, fried eggs and chocolate, though not all at the same time; is all I can say.

I woke up with a weird dream edging sideways into my consciousness. Somehow I was in the late 1970s and walking with a group of people down an alley way. They were all avoiding the cracks or the joins in the pavement. I thought it pretty odd behaviour. Unlike them I didn't care about stepping on the cracks or joins and each time I did, they would then recite an old saying. I forget what it was they were rhyming out. The next thing in my consciousness from this dream was a thought. It was along the lines of I have ten thousands steps to take then I must make a decision. It may have been an important decision, yet I didn't even know what the decision was I had to make. I can not interpret or guess what the dream was about, it was how my morning began.

Then when I got off the train and entered the Fish Factory I learnt I had forgotten my phone. Which meant sending a quick email to Sparkling. As if she'd have the time to text me anyway. But I just felt I had to let her know. Little was I to realise Sparkling was entertaining two firemen who were giving the house a safety check. So in a word she was busy.

No comments: