Monday, June 29, 2009

You just can't trust the news

The train back to London seemed faster than the train going to Scotland. After Newcastle I noticed the temperature start to rise, but it was only as we hit London I felt it. It's like an oven door has been left open in the kitchen, you walk in there and get hit by the heat. London is just like this at the moment. Tomorrow's temperature is predicted at 31 Celsius. Too hot. Unless you happen to be a Chili. Seeing as I'm not a chili it is too hot.

Saw a great match on at Wimbledon Andy Murry verse some Swedish fella Stanislas Wawrinka I think. For over four hours I sat and watched. Just couldn't take my eyes of the box, it was so close, probably because each already knew the other's game. They being playing partners. When I watched the news afterwards I listened to the description of play and thought whoever wrote the news item was watching a different game from me, or they were just poor writer's. Too many inappropriate similes and metaphors to say the least. It makes you think how on earth do people who write news items get their jobs. It was supposed to be the BBC which is meant to be without bias. Don't matter, I'll view the news differently in future. Facts delivered can be wrong unless you hear them from the horses mouth.

A bit like The Micky Jackson death. I heard from one source he had a stroke and died in a children's ward. Great, a suspected pedophile being let into a children's ward. I say suspect, but then who pays someone 10 million dollars in cash to keep their mouth shut unless there is good reason. Very good reason. To some extent it's as though the world has overlooked his sexual preferences because his music was liked. What about Garry Glitter then? If someone has great music does this mean they should be let off their crimes? Me thinks not, but then I seem to be in the minority group here.

To the fish factory tomorrow, and a boring different view of the world. Sparkling I'll be thinking of you.

No comments: