Sunday, June 28, 2009

Off on a train

Off back London from Scotland tomorrow. Where there will be a temperature change of about ten degrees Celsius. But worse of all another period without Sparkling and Rock Chick and the rest of the gang in my life. However, all the better for the wonderful moments which have been imprinted on my mind. Except should I say for being poked by Rock when I had severe sun burn. I have the scars to prove it. I've probably put on about ten pounds in weight so the gym will be given more punishment when I next hit it. Lucky machines. Jeans are tighter and a bigger shadow now looms over my shoes, but I'm sure they don't mind being kept out of the rain.

Did a little golf practice on a range today. Sparkling watched and then laughed as I took a swing and let off a fart. It must be too much beer, it creates a lot of gas. Don't matter, from tomorrow I'll be completely teetotal. Sparkling says she can get fitter than me between now and the next time I am up. I've just got to resist the bacon sandwiches. Hmmmm. Not forgetting biscuits, crisps, chocolate and lasagna. I'll doze off on the train and sleep, then dream of the moments when Sparkling pulled me along by my ears believing I'd get some broccoli for dinner, only to find I didn't. OK eating healthy is difficult, I'll just have to put my mind to it.

OK off now. Scotland is a great place, and the people are even better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG Bacon sandwiches sound SO good right now.

Obviously, I'm hungry. Might go to Sonic.