Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happiness in a bowl of washing up

The Sparky didn't turn up.  No surprise there.  It's now early morning, very early and I'm waiting on the cat, Olly to come in.  Sparkling and Rock have gone up to bed, whilst I do my duty.  I also made a passable Chinese spicy chicken and pork.  It surprised me because it didn't seem to be working when I'd tasted it earlier.  Some things turn out differently than expected and are quite a pleasant surprise.  When is this cat coming in, is it true I am his bitch?  Saying this I've done more washing up in the past few days than I've done in my entire life.  All because the lady loves Black Magic.  Or all because I love the lady, shit I need some moisturiser for my hands.  Rock made a comment earlier, saying how happy I looked.  Yep, happiness is everything, no matter who you are, or who does it for you, being happy is the secret.  It should be inscribed into stone as the golden secret of life.  You can also be miserable and happy, providing the miserable is outweighed by the happy.  Bloody Sparky.  Now there's one person who could make my life miserable and probably not even be aware of it.

No comments: