Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow and feeling warm inside

In a few days time I will be seeing Sparkles and Rock.  Awwwe.  My seat will be kept warm for me and the water warmed so I can wash up as well.  Sparkling has told me it has been snowing again in Scotland further it is no longer a joke.  As if snow were ever a joke.  They are well and truly fed up with the white stuff, it's worse than my own dandruff, which fortunately I have been keeping under control lately.  Down in London it is getting warmer and as each day passes the temperature raises.  When I get on the train I'm going to have to gradually acclimatise myself to a temperature between five and ten degrees lower (Celsius). Internal body central heating is what is needed. Or the love of a good woman.

I saw Monster Boy this morning before he went to school and gave him a big hug.  He always appears stooped to me, he is only ten.  Yet his life causes him to take on such a form.  The world on his shoulders.  It makes me sad and so I always do my best to give him some comfort.  To try and make him laugh, or to feel loved.  Maybe it's age, but whatever it is, the happiness of others close to me is important, when they are happy I feel happy to.  This is how I also feel about Rock Chick, all the time Dangerous Sports lad makes her feel loved up then the world is a perpetual rainbow.  Sometimes its just good staring at the rainbow and enjoying it's colours.

I had a couple of pints earlier and the effects are only just wearing off.  I feel tired now, but am warm inside, and on Saturday I'll be warmer still.

No comments: